Can you sell me this pen? | best smartest and easiest selling strategy | best reply for an interview

 
CAN YOU SELL ME THIS PEN? 


OK lts try this



    First response :-
when was the last time you used a pen??
Answer :-  I use one here and there, I dunno I guess daily..
Ok,, 

  2nd response:-

was the brand of pen you used important??

Answer:- no not really it’s a pen, or yeah it’s a blah blah blah it’s expensive etc 
Ok great,,

3rd response:-
 
and with that pen were you signing an important deal or check? Or were you signing an important contract? Etc etc 


Answer:-  (many answers, blha bla bla.. ) 


Your reply :- 

Ok wow so you use a pen daily,, it’s an instrument of high importance to your life and business,, and you don’t use (agni 50-50 or whatever) you use a regular pen... Lastly (close); I just sold 800 boxes of my (agni 50 - 50 ) to my business partners and friends ,, , I’ve been sold out for over 8 months!!! Today though ill make you a deal,,, take my personal one it’s the only one left anyway,, (place the pen in the customers hand) use it for 30 days and if at the end of 30 you don’t love it for any reason I’ll refund you’re ₹50  plus it gives you the opportunity to pay only ₹50 today which their normally ₹85!! but we’ll have to act fast please as I have 4 more appointments after lunch!!

 
SOLD ✅


Post a Comment

0 Comments